- All parts which are not attached to the carcass are called tripe products. This generic designation is the only commun point of all these so different pieces.
- The red tripe products are sold as they are, brain, testicles, livers, plucks, sweetbread and kidneys of lamb.
- The white tripe products have been warmed and blanched making an ivory-white colour : head, paunches, knuckles of lamb.
- great variety of tastes and texture, a source of proteins, and also vitamins and trace elements.
- So, all products that you find in your shop are fit for consumption.
List of our selected offal :
- Entire offals.